STAR ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STAR ALLIANCE

The forum for Cyber Airlines: 'Star Alliance'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Airways/America West

Go down 
AuthorMessage
italiathad

italiathad

US Airways/America West Empty
PostSubject: US Airways/America West   US Airways/America West EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 am

US airways has existed for decades however in 2004 it went bankrupt for the second time and was bought out by two major airlines as well as a few others. The main one however was America West which hubs where Las Vegas and Phoenix. It decided however to take the US airways name and place in the real star alliance, i figured in my tiny little way id give Amwest some cred for the takeover. In any case in my roleplay airline I have the four Hub cities of modern day US airways Las vegas,Charlotte,Philadelphia, Phoenix( in backwards order of importance) I also have focus cities in JFK,pittsburgh and Dallas DFW.

Cities served daily include
Phoenix
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Dallas
St Louis
Chicago
JFK
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Atlanta
Charlotte
Miami
Houston George Bush International
and coming soon Tucson Arizona

The role play fleet is not as accurate as i would like finances are quite restricting however We do fly a Airbus based fleet much like the real US Airways although US doesn't use the A300 much like i do.within a month or so i will own A319-321's to add emphasis on realism. Thank you for reading my roleplay feel free to tell me what i should do to improve and if you believe you have a roleplay airline associated with the real US airways such as a Piedmont,US airways, midwest airways or Republic Airlines. As well as another in the Star Alliance like Thai Airways or United i would be glad to codeshare i have a 70 rating at this time and i am aiming for august 15th to be the time i reach 100.
Back to top Go down

US Airways/America West
Page 1 of 1