STAR ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STAR ALLIANCE

The forum for Cyber Airlines: 'Star Alliance'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Fly Zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
born2fly
Begginer Poster
Begginer Poster

No Fly Zone Empty
PostSubject: No Fly Zone   No Fly Zone EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Its No Fly Zone, where the skies are always blue, the runways are never busy, and the crew is always compassionate and happy. Thus our motto is "We wouldn't have it any other way!" You can count on us to get you where you need to go while we put our best foot forward in order to see that you are enjoying everything from the heated first class leather seats to the personal foot rests in coach.
No Fly Zone Inside_of_plane

Food:
For our flights two to three (2-3) hours long:
a sandwich No Fly Zone Grilledcheese-main_Full is served along with a complementary choice of beverage, ranging from soda to seltzer water. If desired, a full meal combo can be ordered with price 60% lower than the competition.
For our flights of length less than two (2) hours:
A free drink(booze included) is served, but refills are $1.00 each. Also, a small, tasteless snack can be provided at customer's request.

Fleet:
Boeing B717
ATR 72
ATR 72 (lease)

Crew:
Our crew is selected from only the finest pilots, copilots, flight attendants and grounds crew in the World. Our best pilots come from Canada. Our copilots from Switzerland, our flight attendants from U.A.E. and our grounds crew is hand-selected from every global airline.

The first five rows of seats (not including first class) are being cleared out of all our planes in order to make way for a small swimming pool to be added to our fleet by the start of August. No Fly Zone Pool-rik-15-small%20but%20elegant

If that wasn't enough to get you itching to fly, then when our first an225 has been achieved, a ski slope http://phillipharter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ski-slope.jpg
will be installed that will cover half of the cargo bay. In order to make the An225 more flyer-friendly, windows and DVD players will be added along with the simple amenities. Not winter anymore? the ski slope turns into a huge waterslide.
No Fly Zone 1151819325_ea4e73d846

No Fly Zone just took a third Pax contract, in hopes of making this their first successful completion. Chief Flight Operations Officer and airline president born2fly was secluded in his office and was not available for comment. It is rumored that he was planning the upcoming installation of pools in his aircraft. He was also making decisions as to what renovations could be made next. Another rumor is that he is putting a tv complete with DVD player and Xbox 360 Pro into all bathrooms on his planes in hopes of making a more pleasant flight for his customers.
No Fly Zone Tv_in_mirror

Born2fly was then sighted coming out of his office and asked for a comment about his time inside, "I wanted to see what options had been taken so that I wouldn't be copying off of the 'competition'." When asked why he called it the competition he simply said that, compared to No Fly Zone, none can match its greatness, or should they try.

Born2fly then said that they had a few special events coming up and to be on the lookout for advertising of said events on the company's webpage/blog/forum.
Back to top Go down
AirTran Inc
AirTran Inc

No Fly Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Fly Zone   No Fly Zone EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Great start. Just as good as the first time. I tried to get that one image to work, but i think it must be the image itself, from flickr. I myself have trouble posting those images. It also says the file type is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://cyberairlines.net/viewpage.php?page_id=2
born2fly
Begginer Poster
Begginer Poster

No Fly Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Fly Zone   No Fly Zone EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:09 pm

AirTran Inc wrote:
Great start. Just as good as the first time. I tried to get that one image to work, but i think it must be the image itself, from flickr. I myself have trouble posting those images. It also says the file type is not allowed.
I just went to my CA forum roleplay and clicked quick edit and then highlighted all the stuff i put in it and copied and pasted it here.
Back to top Go down
AirTran Inc
AirTran Inc

No Fly Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Fly Zone   No Fly Zone EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Yea, I have done that too, and I've noticed that some of the stuff here does not post there and some of the stuff there does not post here.
Back to top Go down
http://cyberairlines.net/viewpage.php?page_id=2
born2fly
Begginer Poster
Begginer Poster

No Fly Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Fly Zone   No Fly Zone EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:19 am

It seems that No Fly Zone has been struggling with its current contract so it enlisted the help of a de Havilland Dash 8 Q400 in order to help speed up the movement of passengers into and out of GUA.
No Fly Zone Q400Pic1

As stated before, NFZ have started their installment of a pool into their planes where the the first five rows of coach used to be in hopes of betterment of the previously toileted customer satisfaction. For certain reasons, NFZ are looking for a security guard No Fly Zone Main_281 to help keep the public at bay as, now, thousands upon thousands of women have heard that Chief Flight Operations Officer of NFZ, Steve Ryan, is still a bachelor. No Fly Zone Istockphoto_8122095-women-chasing-a-man

No Fly Zone are looking to buy the naming rights to the Prudential Center, in hopes of advertising their name and getting people to say "I now want to fly into the No Fly Zone."No Fly Zone Prudential%20Center
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Fly Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Fly Zone   No Fly Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

No Fly Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAR ALLIANCE :: Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: