STAR ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STAR ALLIANCE

The forum for Cyber Airlines: 'Star Alliance'

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plane's Or Improvments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarvis
Admin

Plane's Or Improvments Empty
PostSubject: Plane's Or Improvments   Plane's Or Improvments EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 am

I have been recomonded, this formula... More Planes= More Money= More improvments... So should I get my 2nd A300! Or more improvments, I plan currently, Get too 50-60 million, then wait for my lease plane to come down to 55-60 million, And while I wait take some good intrest and buy improvments. Is this a good stragey???
Back to top Go down
https://staralliance.darkbb.com
Philly Spirit
Admin
Philly Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Plane's Or Improvments   Plane's Or Improvments EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 am

Admin wrote:
I have been recomonded, this formula... More Planes= More Money= More improvments... So should I get my 2nd A300! Or more improvments, I plan currently, Get too 50-60 million, then wait for my lease plane to come down to 55-60 million, And while I wait take some good intrest and buy improvments. Is this a good stragey???
''

I didnt purchase any improvements until I had 5 A380-800's. (1 owned and 4 leased)
I used all the money from flying and contracts to buy planes.
I still havent purchased the fuel improvements because they arent worth it until you have at least 10 longe range planes.
So More Planes = More Money = More Improvements.
Get your second A300.
Back to top Go down
AirTran Inc
AirTran Inc

PostSubject: Re: Plane's Or Improvments   Plane's Or Improvments EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:02 am

Yea I made the mistake of buying improvents before planes. Buy the planes. Because I could really use some but spent money on improvements lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cyberairlines.net/viewpage.php?page_id=2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plane's Or Improvments   Plane's Or Improvments Empty

Back to top Go down

Plane's Or Improvments
Page 1 of 1